Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

My name’s Leigh and I’m a self-employed EFL teacher in northern Spain. I am currently working on my research for a book and would love to hear from anyone who is teaching / has taught English in Spain and is willing to be ‘interviewed’. If you’d like to participate, please drop me a line and I’ll email the questionaire to you.

Many thanks
Leigh

·
Administrator
36,035 Posts
Hi,

My name’s Leigh and I’m a self-employed EFL teacher in northern Spain. I am currently working on my research for a book and would love to hear from anyone who is teaching / has taught English in Spain and is willing to be ‘interviewed’. If you’d like to participate, please drop me a line and I’ll email the questionaire to you.

Many thanks
Leigh
Hi & welcome - I've had to move your thread to media requests

a few of us here teach or have taught English in Spain

have a look at this thread http://www.expatforum.com/expats/spain-expat-forum-expats-living-spain/26226-teaching-english-spain.html

and feel free to join in:)

·
Registered
19,272 Posts
Hi,

Many thanks
Leigh
Hi Leigh,
I'm a self employed English teacher too and I wouldn't mind filling in the questionnaire (if it's not too long!)But we can't give out email addresses on the forum. You will be able to PM me though if you post 5 times.
I'm sure you'd be able to write smth interesting on the teaching thread that xabiachica gave you the link to, and it'd be interesting to hear about the north of Spain (living or tourism) as most members are in the south.
Look forward to your posts!
PS Not many people look here, so you might want to advertise the fact that this post exists on the teaching thread

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, I'll do just that then ;)

Hi Leigh,
I'm a self employed English teacher too and I wouldn't mind filling in the questionnaire (if it's not too long!)But we can't give out email addresses on the forum. You will be able to PM me though if you post 5 times.
I'm sure you'd be able to write smth interesting on the teaching thread that xabiachica gave you the link to, and it'd be interesting to hear about the north of Spain (living or tourism) as most members are in the south.
Look forward to your posts!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts