Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i am nearly on 8 weeks of waiting for an outcome on my husbands spouse visa application. I had a sponsor interview 3 weeks ago with sheffield and at the end i was told i would hear within 3 weeks. I emailed them and i recieved the ...your application is delayed for further enquiries. I called them tonight on the helpline and was told that the informatiin they have is the application is deferred. Is this the same thing?? On the phone he said that his info isnt 'live' and is 72 hours behind and asked me to escelate my email. Which i have done and now im waiting for a response....im worried about the deferred word :(

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
You can but wait .......

·
Registered
474 Posts
So i am nearly on 8 weeks of waiting for an outcome on my husbands spouse visa application. I had a sponsor interview 3 weeks ago with sheffield and at the end i was told i would hear within 3 weeks. I emailed them and i recieved the ...your application is delayed for further enquiries. I called them tonight on the helpline and was told that the informatiin they have is the application is deferred. Is this the same thing?? On the phone he said that his info isnt 'live' and is 72 hours behind and asked me to escelate my email. Which i have done and now im waiting for a response....im worried about the deferred word
Lea for me the decision had been made nearly three weeks ago and I didn't receive my documents and passport back ,do you think they review it again after a decision has been made ?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I had a message about my application being delayed - it literally just means it's still being processed. Time will tell, good luck to you xx

·
Registered
50 Posts
delayed email

For some applications yea. Seems to be from applications being decided in Sheffield
my application was done on the 17 june 2015. before the 6th of july when it was done in sheffueld,
does that mean all applications befor 6th july wlll be transferred to Sheffield.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.