Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm working as a nannie here in Dubai during the all summer. I'm 20. I don't know anyone here.
I have no one to go out on Friday and Saturday.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi - As a Expat City, its hard but there are ways - You can join local groups via meet up which can help you find a circle of people with similar interest or by doing activities and finding a circle of new friends.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'm working as a nannie here in Dubai during the all summer. I'm 20. I don't know anyone here.
hey i just moved here too from US.
it's pretty hot, where do you spend your weekends,
maybe we can meet outside somewhere.

·
Registered
52 Posts
You might have more luck if you broaden your search! Just because I'm in my thirties doesn't mean I'm no fun!!

(although I do like to be in bed by 10!)

:yo::sleep::nerd:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys. I'm also new and I'm want to make friends people here up to 30. I'm 21, working in a restaurant. Can you suggest me places where young people meeting social groups, FB or meetup communities, anything that will help me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Coming here is always hard if you don't have friends and family and i have certainly realized that. Still trying to find out what to do on my weekends :S

·
Registered
228 Posts
lol look at the amount of single men putting their phone numbers up hahaha.

honestly, try meetup or just go out to local hotel bars, people are quite friendly - my girlfriend has had the same problem but just got talking to people here and there and has some friends now

·
Registered
864 Posts
Wow very amusingly(( If U don't know what to write, than show your great sense of humor somewhere else.
just when i thought we were scraping the bottom of the barrel with iggles, you show up...

·
Registered
53 Posts
My friend uses various dating apps and has made tons of friends in Dubai.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts