Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am a 30 year old mother, with a 2 year old son and a daughter on the way. I am looking for some young, english speaking moms like me to chat with!! Anyone out there???

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello,
I am a 30 year old mother, with a 2 year old son and a daughter on the way. I am looking for some young, english speaking moms like me to chat with!! Anyone out there???
Hi,

I am looking for similar, I need some single mums or single women who want to be mums.

On a more serious note, I have found this, I did not stay long as I started having flashbacks:

Mums In Portugal

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hello,
welcome to the forum! sorry to say, but mothers ??? grandmothers ...lot´´´´´´´´´´´s of them :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello,
Hi Stacy

I´m 36, and have an almost 3yr old son. Feel free to contact me anytime you want to chat etc.

Take care

Mickie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts