Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been covered here before (many times), but I'm still unclear on one particular thing.

Background: US citizen, settlement visa, unmarried partner, visa was successful and I just arrived in the UK. I was supposed to pick up my BRP at my local post office on or after 8 June, and it hasn't arrived yet. The guys at the post office said it might be more than a month before it arrives, which is apparently not unusual in their experience. I want to travel out of the UK for a very important family event and I am supposed to leave on Thursday 22 June. My 30 day vignette was active on 1 June and expires 1 July. Many of the other "travel without BRP" threads seem to be people who had their BRPs stolen or lost, whereas mine simply hasn't been delivered. Can I leave and return with my 30 day vignette still active, or has entering the UK invalidated that? I would return on June 27th, several days before the vignette expires.

Many thanks in advance for all the advice.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
The answer is yes, as your vignette is multi-entry. The second line of your vignette should state: Number of entries MULT.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.