Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Waiting to submit Eoi to NSW with subclass 190 state sponsorship for anzcso code -149212 with 70+5 points.

What are the chances of getting through?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello,
Waiting to submit Eoi to NSW with subclass 190 state sponsorship for anzcso code -149212 with 70+5 points.

Thanks in advance.

I received the invitation from NSW withing 1 month of submission of EOI but that is not the standard as some of the members have not received even after 3 months. So the answer to your question is not straight :cool: Just submit EOI and wait for the invitation.

There is a dedicated thread on the forum for 149212 which you may want to refer.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I received the invitation from NSW withing 1 month of submission of EOI but that is not the standard as some of the members have not received even after 3 months. So the answer to your question is not straight :cool: Just submit EOI and wait for the invitation.

There is a dedicated thread on the forum for 149212 which you may want to refer.
Thanks for the reply... I'm not worried about the waiting time... I just want to know the chances of getting through...
Have posted in the same in the 149212 thread...

·
Registered
882 Posts

Same for me . I received invitation within a month of updating my EOI scores

Reactions: AnitetMd123#

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for the reply... I'm not worried about the waiting time... I just want to know the chances of getting through...
Have posted in the same in the 149212 thread...

75 pointers should have a greater chance as per information available on the forum, thus your case should reach the shore soon :cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

States usually invites those occupation who are in their demand and do not disclose the criteria for selection. Same for the time period,,
My suggestion is to submit the EOI and wait for the invitation. Your points are high and it is likely that you will get the invitation soon.
Best of luck

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi,

States usually invites those occupation who are in their demand and do not disclose the criteria for selection. Same for the time period,,
My suggestion is to submit the EOI and wait for the invitation. Your points are high and it is likely that you will get the invitation soon.
Best of luck
Thanks and fingers crossed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts