Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya

Moved here recently and need the yellow slip registration etc done. Are there people/companies here, like in Spain "gestors", that will help you do it? (get and fill the right forms/documentation and take you to sort it) ?

Morten

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tak Anders :)

Had the Esbjerg-Elfsborg game last night gone differently us Danes might not have been quite as enthusiastic about neighbours frän hinsidan - but today we can manage a :yo::yo:

Been living in Spain the last many years, not many Scandinavians there in my parts - is there a crowd here ? (hoping for availability of salty swedish liquorice and Anton Berg marzipan of course) :D

Hi Morten!
Welcome to Cyprus, it is always nice to see a fellow Scandinavian here
Anders

G

·
Tak Anders :)

Had the Esbjerg-Elfsborg game last night gone differently us Danes might not have been quite as enthusiastic about neighbours frän hinsidan - but today we can manage a :yo::yo:

Been living in Spain the last many years, not many Scandinavians there in my parts - is there a crowd here ? (hoping for availability of salty swedish liquorice and Anton Berg marzipan of course) :D
No not many. But some, and also Danes. There is at least one other of your kind member of this forum..

My game is handball, as I am from Kristianstad from the beginning. But many years ago now, the last seven we spent in Germany

Anders

·
Administrator
36,533 Posts
Heya

Moved here recently and need the yellow slip registration etc done. Are there people/companies here, like in Spain "gestors", that will help you do it? (get and fill the right forms/documentation and take you to sort it) ?

Morten
hiya!

wondered how long it would be before you popped up here :D

G

·
Hej Morten,
Although I'm not Danish but I had been living in Denmark a long time ago (I still speak Danish).
To be honest getting yellow slip is not very complicated. We didn't pay anybody and we got it anyway.
I agree fully with Naomi, its easy saved money to do it yourself

Anders

1 - 10 of 10 Posts