Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a bit of a random one, but does anyone know where I can find a yellow Double bed duvet cover??

I have been in and out of furniture shops. the closest I got was homecenter but they had run out of the right size.

I'm looking for plain, ideally cotton or something simple, yellow.

I have looked everywhere I can think of including souq & dubizzle. help?

·
Registered
494 Posts
This is a bit of a random one, but does anyone know where I can find a yellow Double bed duvet cover??

I have been in and out of furniture shops. the closest I got was homecenter but they had run out of the right size.

I'm looking for plain, ideally cotton or something simple, yellow.

I have looked everywhere I can think of including souq & dubizzle. help?
You can get plain solid-colour cotton duvet covers, sheets and pillowcases in Max (various branches; main one is in Ibn Battuta) and Matalan (main store in Lamcy Plaza). Decent quality and reasonably priced.

teuchter

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks so much for all the suggestions.. I've already tried Debenhams (all yellow ones were printed) & Ikea, dying is actually a great idea!

I'll definitely try Max & Matalan, & possibly Dragon mall if I find the time to trek out there ;)

Thanks again x

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Magrudys (near the Jumeirah Mosque, Limetree Cafe and The One) normally has a good range of dyes. Washing machine and hand.

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Just order it from a good company if you are after a nice duvet cover. It will cost less then half the price including the shipping, and be few hundred thread count better then what you will get here. Much less headache as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.