Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

When I was posting a reply to another person's query on eMedical, I found that my spouse's photograph is wrongly uploaded, they uploaded some one else's photo.

Going to the hospital now to fight with them. Any one else faced this issue.?

Please check your eMedical report once it is completed, to avoid these confusions

·
Registered
23,933 Posts
Hi,

When I was posting a reply to another person's query on eMedical, I found that my spouse's photograph is wrongly uploaded, they uploaded some one else's photo.

Going to the hospital now to fight with them. Any one else faced this issue.?

Please check your eMedical report once it is completed, to avoid these confusions
Who says helping others doesn't pay !!!!

Cheers

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Who says helping others doesn't pay !!!!

Cheers
Absolutely right !

UPDATE:

Every hospital that is listed on the DIBP site has an immigration department and a immigration coordinator which will be displayed on the hospital website or you can get it from the hospital.

If your photo is being uploaded wrongly you have to contact immigration coordinator for that hospital.

Unfortunately, if the photo is being incorrectly uploaded then they cant replace it with a new one. They will send a mail to DIBP along with your correct photo, passport copy and wrongly uploaded photo, which they claim is enough.

Im updating this for future viewers of this thread

Reactions: ravi.nidadavolu

·
Registered
579 Posts
Absolutely right !

UPDATE:

Every hospital that is listed on the DIBP site has an immigration department and a immigration coordinator which will be displayed on the hospital website or you can get it from the hospital.

If your photo is being uploaded wrongly you have to contact immigration coordinator for that hospital.

Unfortunately, if the photo is being incorrectly uploaded then they cant replace it with a new one. They will send a mail to DIBP along with your correct photo, passport copy and wrongly uploaded photo, which they claim is enough.

Im updating this for future viewers of this thread

Awesome mate!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome mate!!
Thank you. As newbienz correctly said, when we start helping others we help ourselves more during the process. Its like when you start teaching something you learn more about it in ways that you have never even imagined.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Thank you. As newbienz correctly said, when we start helping others we help ourselves more during the process. Its like when you start teaching something you learn more about it in ways that you have never even imagined.
By the way which was the "GREAT" panel clinic where you went?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I'm interested to see how this one turns out. The photo is required to make a linkage between the test results, the ID and the application. In other words: to stop someone else taking your medical. I'd be surprised if DIBP takes this easily, as essentially the clinic has either allowed fraud, or has made a mistake in the verification required to prevent it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts