Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Global Call app on my phone but the environment that it will be used is noisy and vibration doesn’t always work and the device is on user's belt. I thought maybe I could use those "smart" wristbands that vibrate or glow and show caller id if I could simulate a phone call from my application. Is it possible using this app? Thanks

·
Registered
686 Posts
That strikes me as a question for the support team at the company that produced the app. There may be an "About" selection on the options menu that will tell you who to contact or you could always try Google.

·
Registered
7 Posts
As far as I know, global call apps doesn't support these smart wristband technology yet. It'll be awesome if it's gonna happen, I'll be buying those wristbands too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That's fine, They also have recent events on facebook lately, their prizes are awesome too. I think it's Iphone 5S that they are giving away now

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A little fun won't hurt anyone I guess, I am awaiting the result today on facebook, the last day is today isn't it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.