Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellooo,
once again I came to seek your valuable and helpful advices and guidance.
Would an ECO be satisfied in our application with the checklist below for a UK fiance visa:

Part 1. Applicant

1.Letter of introduction
2.VAF4 Form( printed)
3.Appendix 2
4.Photo passport of Applicant(x2)
5. Passport
6.Biometric Appointment Confirmation and the receipt for using the Visa Application Centre.
7.Tuberculosis test certificate
8.IELTS Life Skills A1 (Speaking and listening) Certificate
9.NHS surcharge paid
10. visa Priority receipt
11. Employment contract and payslips. ( 6months)

Part 2. Sponsor

1. letter of sponsorship
2. Form SU07/12 SPONSORSHIP UNDERTAKING
3. copy of all pages of the sponsor’s British passport.
4. Passport sized photographs (x2)

Part3. Financial requirement ( £18600)

( Applied under category A combined with category C) £17091 annual salary (before tax) + £3338 student grant ( tax free)
1. 6 months of payslips
2. 6 months of bank current account statements
3. Contract of employment
4. Letter from employer confirming permanent employment, date of employment and length of salary relied on. 5. P60 6. student grant notification letter.

Part4. Accommodation requirement

All below are in sponsor's name.

1. Mortgage statement
2.Land registry and deeds documents
3.Recent Council tax bill
4.property inspection certificate (just in case) although I live alone. 5. Pictures of the house 6. Utility bills (x2)

Part5. Evidence that we have met/on going relationship:

1. Photos of us together (10 pages on A4)
2.Stamps from my passport during recent visits
3. Plane eticket/receipts and boarding pass from recent visits.
4. Print screen of emails messages between each other.( 6months)
5.Print snapshot screen of Whatsapp and viber conversation and calls.(6 months) 6. Our Engagement party invitation card. 7. Provisional itinerary of flight booking (return ticket for me and a single ticket for her)

Part6. Evidence that we intend to marry:

1.Booking of appointment to give notice to marry at the register office
2.Reciept and pictures of wedding rings, groom suit. Booking receipt of the potential bride dress
3.String of emails of enquiry to different approved wedding venues 4. Draft plan of our wedding.

Finally, I made copies of all the document above and place them in two separate files.
• One file containing original documents
• One file containing copies of the original documents.

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
You have some unnecessary items:

Photos of the house (property inspection report will be necessary, photos are not)
Engagement party invitation card
Stamps on passport (redundant if you're already showing eTicket receipts from these visits, and they do have your passport)
Draft plan of wedding (receipts for dress and rings, and booking for venue/registry are enough)
6 months of applicant's payslips (you just need evidence of employment, if you stated you're employed, not six whole months of payslips)

It's good to have satisfactory documentation, but these aren't helpful and will just clutter your application.

For the communications you are supplying, you say '6 months' - Does this indicate your relationship is only 6 months long? Communication evidence should cover the length of time apart in your relationship.

Good luck :)

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
In addition to the above, you don't need a property inspection if you live alone. You need 1 council tax or 1 other utility bill not both. 10 pages of photos is way too much. Limit yourself to 10-15 photos max attached to A4. Stick to concrete evidence that you have a wedding planned rather than drafts and email enquires.

As suggested, try to avoid cluttering your application with unnecessary documents.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you very much Clever-Octopus and Nyclon for your help. i am happy to see that from your reply, the check list is ok but needs a little bit of tiding up and remove some unnecessary items.
@ clever-octopus, the length of our relationship is more than 5 years but since most of the requirement here demand at least 6 months evidences i though i should also provide only our last 6 months communication evidence. furthermore if you said it should only cover time apart, and the last time we were physically together was 6 months ago, then i might as well leave that part as it is.
what do you think?
Thanks again.

·
Registered
61 Posts
You have some unnecessary items:

Photos of the house (property inspection report will be necessary, photos are not)
Engagement party invitation card
Stamps on passport (redundant if you're already showing eTicket receipts from these visits, and they do have your passport)
Draft plan of wedding (receipts for dress and rings, and booking for venue/registry are enough)
6 months of applicant's payslips (you just need evidence of employment, if you stated you're employed, not six whole months of payslips)

It's good to have satisfactory documentation, but these aren't helpful and will just clutter your application.

For the communications you are supplying, you say '6 months' - Does this indicate your relationship is only 6 months long? Communication evidence should cover the length of time apart in your relationship.

Good luck :)
I thought someone needs to submit 6 months worth of payslips with the application? For example with mine I'm paid weekly, and I'm submitting 26 payslips. Is this wrong?

In addition to the above, you don't need a property inspection if you live alone. You need 1 council tax or 1 other utility bill not both. 10 pages of photos is way too much. Limit yourself to 10-15 photos max attached to A4. Stick to concrete evidence that you have a wedding planned rather than drafts and email enquires.

As suggested, try to avoid cluttering your application with unnecessary documents.
So if someone is submitting 15 photos and attach them to A4 paper, wouldn't that make 15 pages anyway? Or should each A4 have two photos attached to it instead of one?

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
I thought someone needs to submit 6 months worth of payslips with the application? For example with mine I'm paid weekly, and I'm submitting 26 payslips. Is this wrong?
The poster was asking about the applicant, not the sponsor.

So if someone is submitting 15 photos and attach them to A4 paper, wouldn't that make 15 pages anyway? Or should each A4 have two photos attached to it instead of one?
You should be able to fit at least 2 photos/page.

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
Thank you very much Clever-Octopus and Nyclon for your help. i am happy to see that from your reply, the check list is ok but needs a little bit of tiding up and remove some unnecessary items.
@ clever-octopus, the length of our relationship is more than 5 years but since most of the requirement here demand at least 6 months evidences i though i should also provide only our last 6 months communication evidence. furthermore if you said it should only cover time apart, and the last time we were physically together was 6 months ago, then i might as well leave that part as it is.
what do you think?
Thanks again.
You need to provide proof of your entire relationship. If you lived together then you need proof of that for things like joint tenancy, joint bank accounts and bills addressed to the same address. Otherwise, you need to show that you communicated during the times you have been separated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
heloo nyclon
if understand correctly, you say i have to provide proof of communication of the entire 5 years.
my question is even if i had only to provide the entire proof of communication when we were physically apart in the whole 5 years, by itself it goes beyond 500 pages of A4. and that is too much
May be summarizing like this would help:
each year of communication on 1 page.
1 page x 5= 5 pages

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you very much Joppa and Nyclon.

One little question is bothering me....

In all the paperwork( provided by the sponsor in the UK) needed for UK fiance visa, which ones needs certifying?

Thank you one more time for your help.

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
None, if they are all originals, as they have to be.
Only if your UK sponsor holds non-UK passport (because they have ILR), their passport copy needs to be certified by their embassy or consulate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.