Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Experts,

I saw that ANZSCO code 263111 (Computer Network & Systems Engineer ) is not there in the new CSOL ( https://www.comlaw.gov.au/Details/F2015L01059 ) .

If so, then for 2015-2016, I cannot apply for State Nomination :mad: .

/Shooter

·
Registered
62 Posts
dont worry .263113 is there. The job desc for 263111 and 263113 are same... all you need to do is apply to ACS (if you already had 263111 validation) again mentioning overlapping job role and previous assessment of 263111. they cant refuse as job desc is same.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dont worry .263113 is there. The job desc for 263111 and 263113 are same... all you need to do is apply to ACS (if you already had 263111 validation) again mentioning overlapping job role and previous assessment of 263111. they cant refuse as job desc is same.
Thanks for your comments.

I have 55 points right now. I had only one option to apply NSW nomination for the ANZSCO 263111 with IELTS score each band 6. If I assess on 263113 (Network Analyst), I cannot apply to NSW nomination since this code is not their occupational list.

Do you know any other state providing nomination on 263113 (Network Analyst) with IELTS score 6?

Regards
Shooter

·
Registered
120 Posts
263111 is not offering from any state this year? or any specific state?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Hi Experts,

I saw that ANZSCO code 263111 (Computer Network & Systems Engineer ) is not there in the new CSOL ( https://www.comlaw.gov.au/Details/F2015L01059 ) .

If so, then for 2015-2016, I cannot apply for State Nomination :mad: .

/Shooter
SOL and CSOL list dont overlap...CSOL is the master list....if the occupation is in SOL it is by default also in CSOL....in the link above none of the occupation exist in both list...

And this is not the updated list....wait for few more hours!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Last year 263113 was there for SA but required 6.5 as min.

For 263111WA and NT require a job offer also before nominating. wait a little in next 3 weeks all states will come with new list.

On separate note try PTE as its give better scores. If you get 65 in all..... you can apply for VIC.

Thanks for your comments.

I have 55 points right now. I had only one option to apply NSW nomination for the ANZSCO 263111 with IELTS score each band 6. If I assess on 263113 (Network Analyst), I cannot apply to NSW nomination since this code is not their occupational list.

Do you know any other state providing nomination on 263113 (Network Analyst) with IELTS score 6?

Regards
Shooter

·
Registered
1 Posts
CSOL is both the lists. see the parts in bold below, copied from the beginning of the document

5. SPECIFY, in relation to a person who is nominated by a State or Territory government agency, or the spouse or de facto partner of a person who is nominated by a State or Territory government agency, and who is issued an invitation, on or after 1 July 2015 to make an application for a:
a) Subclass 190 Skilled – Nominated visa; or
b) Subclass 489 Skilled – Regional (Provisional) visa;
and, if applicable, in relation to the spouse or de facto partner of that person:
i. each occupation listed in Column A of Schedule 1 and Column A of Schedule 2 to this Instrument is to be a skilled occupation that is applicable to the person, for the purposes of paragraph 1.15I(1)(a) of the Regulations;

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Again coming back to you.

I saw ANZSCO 262113 (Systems Administrator) is there in new CSOL and it is also there in NSW occupational list with IELTS score 6.

I have a previous ACS skill assessment result on ANZSCO 263111(Computer Network and System Engineer) which has been expired in April'2015.

Now if I apply for ACS assessment on 262113 -System Administrator, how is the possibility to get a positive skill assessment?

Regards
Shooter

·
Registered
62 Posts
see the basic idea is if the 2 job codes have similar description / job responsiblities , then you can apply for both codes (i did and got for 263111 and 263113). So for your two codes ...check if job description is same or different?

Again coming back to you.

I saw ANZSCO 262113 (Systems Administrator) is there in new CSOL and it is also there in NSW occupational list with IELTS score 6.

I have a previous ACS skill assessment result on ANZSCO 263111(Computer Network and System Engineer) which has been expired in April'2015.

Now if I apply for ACS assessment on 262113 -System Administrator, how is the possibility to get a positive skill assessment?

Regards
Shooter

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks for the precise note.
So to confirm my understanding 263111 can apply for both 189 and 190(NSW) visas?

Kind regards

CSOL is both the lists. see the parts in bold below, copied from the beginning of the document

5. SPECIFY, in relation to a person who is nominated by a State or Territory government agency, or the spouse or de facto partner of a person who is nominated by a State or Territory government agency, and who is issued an invitation, on or after 1 July 2015 to make an application for a:
a) Subclass 190 Skilled – Nominated visa; or
b) Subclass 489 Skilled – Regional (Provisional) visa;
and, if applicable, in relation to the spouse or de facto partner of that person:
i. each occupation listed in Column A of Schedule 1 and Column A of Schedule 2 to this Instrument is to be a skilled occupation that is applicable to the person, for the purposes of paragraph 1.15I(1)(a) of the Regulations;

·
Registered
95 Posts
SOL and CSOL list dont overlap...CSOL is the master list....if the occupation is in SOL it is by default also in CSOL....in the link above none of the occupation exist in both list...

And this is not the updated list....wait for few more hours!!
perfectly makes sense !

·
Registered
252 Posts
I am not able to see the new SOL, can anyone share the link

·
Registered
95 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts