Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks

as you maybe aware we got our visa yesterday from UKBA in Jamaica which we are so happy with, i emailed Worldbridge yesterday morning at 10am asking them if the documents were ready for collection as my partner had a peice of paper stating if he does not recieve an email or a text by the 14th november make his way down to Kingston (4 hour drive away from his house) and collect the paperwork.

As you can probabley understand he was a bit sceptical about travelling so far and the documents not being there. I told him just to go down and if they are not there there is not alot we can do about it. 7pm my time i had still not recieved a text message or a email saying the documents were there, but he went in and his visa was issued.

TODAY!!!! i get an email stating:

After completion you will be contacted via email or text (the one you chose when you submitted your application) informing you of your collection days and times. Hence, please await contact directly from the visa issuing officve with guidance once the process is complete.

Bare in mind i got the Visa yesterday and they send me that email today!!!!!

Thank the lord he went down there and collected the visa which was dated 13th November, as we could still be sitting here now waiting and eating in to our visa.

I hope no one else has an issue!

·
Super Moderator
5,184 Posts
It would appear that even with WorldBridge and the UKBA, "Soon come" appears to be their motto!

They mussa mad to operate like that! :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
Having a problem haven't received my visa yet they told me it would take 9 working days they received on November 5 so do you count that week. I know Monday November 11th was veterans day. The email I got said unclassified uk visa because I want to go to Scotland for six months and make sure it's what I really want to live and test the waters just been making me stressed out and not sure what to do. World bridge told me with in 15 working days . I hope to get it before that and its coming from New York. My flight leaves Monday November 25. Can anyone tell if I will be receive something soon. Check my email everyday and my tracking number from FedEx too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.