Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I applied a visa online on Monday the 18th then i was referred to Worldbrige website for payments and book an appointment. After payment the page went back to there home page. I have not received any confirming email for the appointment and the payments. In my mastercard account states the payment is pending.

I called them on tuesday but the guy on the line was of no help but advised me to send an email inquiry. I have send them multiple emails with no response concerning my inquiry.

I wanted to make a new appointment but the system stated that my payment order is pending. so i could not make a new appointment!

Now the appointment was scheduled for tommorrow the 21 Nov. I do not have any confirmation email whatsoever,i don't know what to do next? What happens if they confirm my payments after tommorrow and the appointment day is gone???

Can someone HELP???

Thankyou

·
Registered
33 Posts
I applied a visa online on Monday the 18th then i was referred to Worldbrige website for payments and book an appointment. After payment the page went back to there home page. I have not received any confirming email for the appointment and the payments. In my mastercard account states the payment is pending.

I called them on tuesday but the guy on the line was of no help but advised me to send an email inquiry. I have send them multiple emails with no response concerning my inquiry.

I wanted to make a new appointment but the system stated that my payment order is pending. so i could not make a new appointment!

Now the appointment was scheduled for tommorrow the 21 Nov. I do not have any confirmation email whatsoever,i don't know what to do next? What happens if they confirm my payments after tommorrow and the appointment day is gone???

Can someone HELP???

Thankyou
The same thing hapenned to me in canada. I went to my appointement and my payement was accepted by the credit card company. I had to phone visa canada to get them to approve the payement because they blocked the website.

So I went to the appointement 3 days later, and I had no confirmation email and could not get in to print my form.. They sent me back home. I got a confirmation email 2 days later and them I took another appointement.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finally

I took a risk and tried agaiin to book an appointment for the visa application and to my surprise all went well. The payments and the appointment are confirmed. Although the payments by cash passport website states pending i have all the documents needed for Mondays appointment.

The first transaction is still pending and no confirmation email so i still dont know what will happen to that transaction, i hope to enquire about that when i visit them on Monday.

The only different thing i did is use another browser. Used Internet Explorer instead of Google Chrome. I hope this information will help someone else when encountered with the same problem.

Thankyou

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.