Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be applying for FA position in various airlines in the Middle east. I have a child and I'm unmarried but I will not be bringing them with me. Would there be any consequences if I got the job and they found out that I already have a child and is unmarried? I don't get it. Is it only a crime if I get pregnant in the Middle East? If so, then there would be no problem with me working in the Middle East even if they have knowledge that I have a child in my home country, right? Please clarify. Thank you!

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
You have nothing to worry about. It's only a problem if the child is conceived here and you're unmarried.

·
Registered
656 Posts
You have nothing to worry about. It's only a problem if the child is conceived here and you're unmarried.
Correct me If I am wrong.If one is unmarried and gets pregnant and goes to a hospital for check up, then I believe, if Hospital senses that one is unmarried they can report it to authorities.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Correct me If I am wrong.If one is unmarried and gets pregnant and goes to a hospital for check up, then I believe, if Hospital senses that one is unmarried they can report it to authorities.
What's that got to do with the OP's question?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts