Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm currently a sole trader in the UK and I have managed to find a contract with a US company to carry out some services.

Ideally I'd like to get an international account so my money stays in dollars and I can just use it for holidays etc so I dont lose out on exchange rate fluxuations and similar.

Can I do this just with the international account and invoicing the US company?

One day I would like to move to the US so this isn't just a contract but a good way of building a relationship with a US company.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.