Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends,

I submitted my EOI on 4th Sep and awaiting an invitation for start visa process.
Meanwhile I would have to travel for work during this period.

Would it impact my 189/190 processing? Anything that I need to take care to ensure that I can continue with the progress of the PR while outside of my current location also?

Thanks

·
Registered
549 Posts
Friends,

I submitted my EOI on 4th Sep and awaiting an invitation for start visa process.
Meanwhile I would have to travel for work during this period.

Would it impact my 189/190 processing? Anything that I need to take care to ensure that I can continue with the progress of the PR while outside of my current location also?

Thanks
Whichever Visa comes later, it will cancel the previous visa beyond revival. So exercise caution. Since you have not applied 189/190 yet, I guess you are safe to apply for other visas for now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whichever Visa comes later, it will cancel the previous visa beyond revival. So exercise caution. Since you have not applied 189/190 yet, I guess you are safe to apply for other visas for now.
Sorry for the confusion, Let me clarify myself.

I am currently in India and submitted my EOI for 189/190 on 4th Sep.
For my skill, I am expecting an invitation only around Dec this year.

However my employer is asking me to travel to UK for 6 months. Would it cause any problem for my PR? Do I need to complete any activity before travelling for work, on the expectation of an invitation?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Sorry for the confusion, Let me clarify myself.

I am currently in India and submitted my EOI for 189/190 on 4th Sep.
For my skill, I am expecting an invitation only around Dec this year.

However my employer is asking me to travel to UK for 6 months. Would it cause any problem for my PR? Do I need to complete any activity before travelling for work, on the expectation of an invitation?
No. That's fine. When you get the invite and when you apply, you will have to mention all your addresses from the last 10 years so this one would be included. Also it depends where you are when you apply - that would be your current address and country which will have to be changed when you return back to India. There is an option of "Update us" and you can submit these changes as "change of circumstances". If you are in UK when you apply and they are not sure of your return they might ask for PCC. My advise is that you apply after returning to India. Even If you get the invite while in UK. That would be straight forward.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts