Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am in process of filing the visa application for subclass 189. I have a question regarding work reference document.

For my ACS evaluation last year, I submitted a work reference letter on an affidavit from one of my previous manager. Now, I also need to upload that with my visa application. But the manager who signed the affidavit has changed his job (in a different state), thus, his contact# and email which is present on affidavit is no longer available.

How do I get around this situation? Can I upload some affidavit explaining this with new contact info of same manager?

Or do i need to fill some specific form to inform the CO once he is assigned?

Please advise.

Thanks.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hello,

I am in process of filing the visa application for subclass 189. I have a question regarding work reference document.

For my ACS evaluation last year, I submitted a work reference letter on an affidavit from one of my previous manager. Now, I also need to upload that with my visa application. But the manager who signed the affidavit has changed his job (in a different state), thus, his contact# and email which is present on affidavit is no longer available.

How do I get around this situation? Can I upload some affidavit explaining this with new contact info of same manager?

Or do i need to fill some specific form to inform the CO once he is assigned?

Please advise.

Thanks.
Try to get a new work reference letter from him with latest contact details and have it notarized.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts