Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends,

Today, I got telephonic work verification. It was call from Australian High Commission, New Delhi.There were bombarment of question on my boss first then on me. Interview went for around 25 to my boss and 25 minutes to me.Well guys here is the details of questions....

To my boss.....
1.About my name....For how long is he working?(Date)
2.How many employees ... Their jobs....
3.My duties........(Public relation officer)
4.Where is he right now?
5.My timings....
6.Who signed Work experience?How many pages are there?
7.Then at last she asked for my number from my boss....
Immediatly after my boss finished the talking I got the call ... I was in the market and

heading towards the institute for lunch....
To me....
1.My Date of Birth....
2.Then she asked my u know y I called u from Australia High Commision New Delhi?
3.About my duties....
4.Where I m right now ?
5.How do I perform my duties like wat do I do in my duties?
6.Name and duties of my colleagues....
7.My IELTS score.
8.Name of my boss...

Well u read everything.. Upto this my boss's answers and my answers were matching perfectly..Now I want to share something more with u and need ur views on that...I am working with an institute which is a franchisee of one of the biggest Indian company name....but some time back my boss had some issues with the main franchisee he broke the
franchisee with them...and now he is running the institute independently in my city..but on my experience certificate which I send to DIAC i show the website of my main company to which my institute was connected earlier..but still we are using the name of that institute at local level to prmote our business..so I used the website also.. I told that lady that we
broke with the main franshisee and working on local bases.She said do u have local website I said no..I told her that this is not my issue but as I am an old employee I knew this..One more thing is that my boss is brother of my earlier boss. When I joined the institute in 2002, My boss's name was there on the franchisee.So in the main website they have my earleir boss's name.. So that lady called by the name of my earleir boss(Who is in England right now).. but that was clarified to her by today's boss that I am using this institute since 2005.My new boss has the power of attorney from my earlier boss..

So u tell me wat would be the effect of this on my case....

·
Registered
89 Posts
Dear friend,
Please give your timeline,and i hope u will get your visa without problem..They want to clarify your company verify your employment /job details,responsibilities,They make a call to your boss,and then you get the same questions..if it is matching they surely give the visa. u dont worry abt anything.And also if your co get doubt regarding your job verification.They will send a mail for your clarification at the time you must send all the details,whatever you have,it must satisfied ur co then you will get ur visa..Dont worry anything just relax ..You get your visa surely...
Ritu

·
Registered
55 Posts
Dear friend,
Please give your timeline,and i hope u will get your visa without problem..They want to clarify your company verify your employment /job details,responsibilities,They make a call to your boss,and then you get the same questions..if it is matching they surely give the visa. u dont worry abt anything.And also if your co get doubt regarding your job verification.They will send a mail for your clarification at the time you must send all the details,whatever you have,it must satisfied ur co then you will get ur visa..Dont worry anything just relax ..You get your visa surely...
Ritu
Hi,

What document you submitted to DIAC for your work experience ?? Like Offer letter/salary slips, tax document, experience letter , reference letter...!!!?

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have submitted two years payment voucher with payslips,with statue declaration,experience certificate,noc,increment letter...etc..i dont think it is enough for my employment evidence i dont have tax docs,online bank salary transfer system..Waiting for co decission....
Ritu

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dear friend,
Ritu
Thanx Ritu,
But friend it is not possible to predict DIAC. What decision they take? How they judge the verification?How they work? All is in their hands.Upto the level of satisfying them we both did(my boss and I). The lady who called from the Australian High Commision was very polite in talking to me and to my boss.
At the end of my conversation she said I a going to forward ur details to Adlaide Processing Centre....

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dear friend,
Ritu
Thanx Ritu,
But friend it is not possible to predict DIAC. What decision they take? How they judge the verification? How they work? All is in their hands. Upto the level of satisfying them we both did(my boss and I). The lady who called from the Australian High Commision was very polite in talking to me and to my boss.
At the end of my conversation she said I am going to forward ur details to Adlaide Processing Centre....

Here is my timeline....
High Risk Country(India),
30 August 2007
Class UZ - Subclass - 496,
24 January 2008,
CO= 20 October 2008(Region 3),
Med 7th Aug 2008,
PCC 3 Sept. 2008,
Job Verification = On 3/09/09(Telephonic)
Visa Grant = ???????????????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts