Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi everyone
im new to this site and a couple of questions ;)
im a portrait artist in the uk and i am moving hopefully to the french riviera in 2011 . i was wondering if anybody knows how to go about obtaining a street licence so that i can provide live !!! portraits of the public somewhere in the french riviera ...maybe st tropez or nice etc ,,,,,
thank you :)

·
Administrator
49,111 Posts
For a street license, you'll need to talk to the mairie (town hall) in whatever towns or villages you're planning on working.

Normally, these kinds of businesses set up as part of the local market and (at least in our local market) there are guys from the town who go around and assess the fee on the market days. I think Nice has a market every day. St. Tropez may be the same.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For a street license, you'll need to talk to the mairie (town hall) in whatever towns or villages you're planning on working.

Normally, these kinds of businesses set up as part of the local market and (at least in our local market) there are guys from the town who go around and assess the fee on the market days. I think Nice has a market every day. St. Tropez may be the same.
Cheers,
Bev
thank you bev , i am now one step closer to possibility of being a portrait artist in france ,
il look into the mairie situation ;):)
thanks dean

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.