Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am working with a major French company which is having their subsidary in India.
Now may company is planning me to send to our head office in France on a 3 year work permit.
My problem is my educational qualifications, I dont have a University bachelors Degree!! I just have a 3 year technical diploma certificate after my 10 standard. And I have about 5years work experience in the same feild.
Am I eligible for the 3 year french work permit??? Please let me know.
...Vishal

·
Administrator
48,554 Posts
There aren't any hard and fast rules about who is or isn't eligible for a work visa in France. If your employer is looking to send you to their head office, they should be able to work something out with the Powers That Be (or make that "The Powers that Grant Visas").
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Part time Study on work permit in France

Thanyou BEV,

I have one more query.
Can I study in France during/with my 3 year work visa (intra company transfer) in France???
I want to earn my Bachelors degree by studying part tin in a French University.
Please let me know the possibility.
Thankyou

·
Administrator
48,554 Posts
Thanyou BEV,

I have one more query.
Can I study in France during/with my 3 year work visa (intra company transfer) in France???
I want to earn my Bachelors degree by studying part tin in a French University.
Please let me know the possibility.
Thankyou
If you have a visa/carte de séjour that allows you to work, I doubt anyone will question your "right" to study. Just be aware that the French university system is a bit different from the anglo-saxon one and part-time students aren't all that common.

You may want to look into the American University in Paris. It's a US-style university and can grant bachelors degrees.
Cheers,
Bev

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.