Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I somehow landed in a strange situation.
I have filed for skill assessment to ACS on 28th May 2015. I'm an employee based out of India. In my last employment reference duration from August 2010 to till date, I worked in Australia from July 2013 to Feb 2014 (8 Months) and from April 2014 to May 2015 (1 Year). I did mention my second visit (APR2014 to MAY2015) in the employment reference of the current employer but forgot to mention the first visit of 8 months :(. Now I'm worried that it is a sort of hiding information and I want to provide that information to the skills evaluator.
How should I go about it? Any ideas/help would be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Write them an email and clarify it. They will suggest you if more information is required.

I would have also arranged for a revised Employer Reference letter with the missing details added.

Hi
I somehow landed in a strange situation.
I have filed for skill assessment to ACS on 28th May 2015. I'm an employee based out of India. In my last employment reference duration from August 2010 to till date, I worked in Australia from July 2013 to Feb 2014 (8 Months) and from April 2014 to May 2015 (1 Year). I did mention my second visit (APR2014 to MAY2015) in the employment reference of the current employer but forgot to mention the first visit of 8 months :(. Now I'm worried that it is a sort of hiding information and I want to provide that information to the skills evaluator.
How should I go about it? Any ideas/help would be highly appreciated.

Reactions: msansari

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Jeetendra for guiding me.
I have started an email with ACS team and hoping to get a positive reply soon. Will keep you posted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts