Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am a registered pharmacist here in Philippines and I am currently looking for a job in HongKong. Anybody knows any firm I can apply to as an assistant or maybe any job vacancy but near to my profession? I know that I cannot work as a pharmacist at once because I need to take up the board exam given in hongkong, but before i do that I want to work first to have experience then I'll try to take the exam. Can anybody here help me

·
Registered
2 Posts
possible solutions

Maybe u can apply the vacancies of pharmacists in private hospital
or the pharmacists in Hong Kong Island, where westerners inhabit

Hi, I am a registered pharmacist here in Philippines and I am currently looking for a job in HongKong. Anybody knows any firm I can apply to as an assistant or maybe any job vacancy but near to my profession? I know that I cannot work as a pharmacist at once because I need to take up the board exam given in hongkong, but before i do that I want to work first to have experience then I'll try to take the exam. Can anybody here help me

·
Registered
12 Posts
finding a job

Finding a job in Hong Kong can be a challenge but its definitely possible. With so many expats living in HK, networking tends to be much more easier and accepted than in most western countries. I'd suggest you try to network and build contacts that might be a helpful in pointing the way towards a job opportunity. There are also many headhunting companies if you are looking for a higher level position. You'll need to find one that specializes in medical industry. Finally, if you are new to the work scene, you can start with an internship and try to work your way into a full time position.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.