Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the chances of getting a bit of part-time work for a UK qualified property and business lawyer? Have teaching skills and prepared to have a go at other types of work on a part-time basis - reckon I would make a good real estate agent, but me thinks that's not a good field to try and get into at the present time! Have also done a certain amount of marketing whilst living abroad in India for a while.

·
Registered
19,381 Posts
What are the chances of getting a bit of part-time work for a UK qualified property and business lawyer? Have teaching skills and prepared to have a go at other types of work on a part-time basis - reckon I would make a good real estate agent, but me thinks that's not a good field to try and get into at the present time! Have also done a certain amount of marketing whilst living abroad in India for a while.
I can't imagine you getting any work as a lawyer as you'd have to know Spanish law.
Chances of other stuff I'd say were slim, but you never know. I just wouldn't bank on it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't imagine you getting any work as a lawyer as you'd have to know Spanish law.
Chances of other stuff I'd say were slim, but you never know. I just wouldn't bank on it.
Thanks - I think we can manage financially but am worried about getting bored as am used to working full time at the moment - which I've had enough of thoug!

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Thanks - I think we can manage financially but am worried about getting bored as am used to working full time at the moment - which I've had enough of thoug!
Garden, Bicycles, Bird Watching ( Both Kinds), Fishing rods, Walking in the countryside, Cameras, Meals out, Bars.

You won't have time to be bored, it isn't allowed:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts