63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just a Quick Question on Work Experience

I have worked from Jan 2011 till Oct 2013 (Company 1) - 2 Years 10 Months
Oct 2013 to Dec 2014 (Company 2) - 1 Year 2 Months
Jan 2015 to Jun 2017 (Company 3)-

1st 2 Companies I have all documents including SD

But 3rd Company Shut Down and I don't have many documents and I am finding to locate my colleague for SD, as this was a very small company (Only 5 employees)

If I Do ACS without 3rd I will get about 2 Years(After 2 years deduction) of experience and will not be able to claim any points

I do have enough points even without the experience points

1) If I submit my EOI with only 1st and 2nd experience will there be any delay / problem as it will show I am not working from past 3 years?
2) Or will it be better for me to try and collect all documents first?

Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
You can choose to not assess your experience from the third company but don't hide the fact that you worked there. You won't be required to submit documents (not the job reference, payslips, etc) from that third employment when not claiming points from it. Submit the employment episode to ACS as well but without a reference/ SD and let them negatively assess just this one episode and mention the employment everywhere else later during the visa process too (EOI - but as not-relevant, visa appication forms, form 80, etc).

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can choose to not assess your experience from the third company but don't hide the fact that you worked there. You won't be required to submit documents (not the job reference, payslips, etc) from that third employment when not claiming points from it. Submit the employment episode to ACS as well but without a reference/ SD and let them negatively assess just this one episode and mention the employment everywhere else later during the visa process too (EOI - but as not-relevant, visa appication forms, form 80, etc).
Ok Thanks a lot KeeDa, Just one question, As I have worked for more than 2 years in the third company and as its shut down currently, If I mark it as not-relevant in EOI, will there be any verification for this company?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Ok Thanks a lot KeeDa, Just one question, As I have worked for more than 2 years in the third company and as its shut down currently, If I mark it as not-relevant in EOI, will there be any verification for this company?

Thanks
The so called verification as we know it is always for the points claims you make in your application. There is even a standard email template they send to the HR to verify your claims (see here: http://www.expatforum.com/expats/7434202-post3449.html), or if it is a phone call, their questions are more or less the same- i.e. to ensure you worked there in a skilled profession closely related to your ANZSCO and thus rightfully claimed points for that period.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts