Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

I have gone through the numerous threads on this topic however I am looking for answers to specific questions :

1. As per my documentation submitted to ACS, I have worked in 4 companies till date. My work Ex Post Dec 12 has been assessed to be valid

a) Company A - 06/2004-06/2005 - Not relevant
b) Company B- 06/2005- 07/2008 - Not relevant
c) Company C - 01/2010-07/2010- Not relevant
d) Company D - 06/2011-11/2012 -Not Relevant
e) Company E -12/2012 - Till date - Relevant

The above breakup gives me 0 points for Work Experience.

My question is,

1. for the employment background check, do they check all the experience listed, or only the relevant one?

2. For the background verification, I am not sure if they call the HR, the HR would be able to verify the detailed roles and responsibilities, Would it be a problem?

3. In case all the relevant information like payslips, offer letter, tax statements, bank statements etc are uploaded, do they still go for verification.

4. These days, does the verification happen for all the candidates or a random/sample is picked?

I want to ensure that the HR and/or Relevant person is informed beforehad so that the call /email does not come as a shock and details are passed as required.

Regards,
Tarun

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone??

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
1. Even if those years of experience do not count towards points, they sure were important towards giving you the "skilled" title. So, they are equally important, and should the department wish to, they will verify those too.

2. Did the HR author your reference letter with all the roles and responsibilities? If so, then s/he should be knowing what they signed for. You can also inform them in advance so that they are not surprised with any calls/ emails from the department.

3. Yes.

4. Not all. Maybe random, maybe some criteria. We do not know. But, definitely not all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts