Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am planning to apply for Australia PR. I am an Software Engineer. I have a query regarding affidavit that we have to submit regarding the Roles and Responsibilities that I have handled in my previous organization.

I have a colleague who is senior to me and we have worked in the same 3 companies in past, including the current organization.

My question is can I take all the 3 affidavits from him or is it necessary that it has to be from different individual.

Thanks
Saurabh

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hi,

I am planning to apply for Australia PR. I am an Software Engineer. I have a query regarding affidavit that we have to submit regarding the Roles and Responsibilities that I have handled in my previous organization.

I have a colleague who is senior to me and we have worked in the same 3 companies in past, including the current organization.

My question is can I take all the 3 affidavits from him or is it necessary that it has to be from different individual.

Thanks
Saurabh
In my opinion, DIBP will look at it with a lot of scrutiny as the person who is signing of your statutory declaration is signing it off for three different companies.
I wouldn't risk it.
Also, it is advisable to get it from your direct supervisor, manager or from the HR department of the respective companies.
Rest it is your decision to make.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi,

I fill the EOI Draw form. I fill all the things, but some problem in work history. I have 5-year experience in the same field with different companies. When I fill the work history then it occurred error and sent a message on screen i.e your work experience is less than which is filled in the EOI- Draw.
My experience duration is :-

First Company:- 03rd June 2013 to 31st August 2015

Second:- 01st September 2015 to 30th November 2017

Current:- 01st December 2017 to till date.

Please suggest me to fill the EOI Form for Canada.

Thanks & Regards

1 - 3 of 3 Posts