Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I have 11 years of working experience in IT filed, but I hold MASTERS Degree in Microbiology, I was informed that first 6 years of my work experience will not be calculated is it TRUE.

I started my carrier in Nov 2002, if i take out 6 years of experience then from Nov 2008 to Nov 2013 it will be 5 years, so how many points can I claim towards 5 years of experience.

I have got ACS positive outcome in April 2013, but later in July, I was informed that rules got changed and to claim points towards 5 years of experience do I need to redo my assessment with ACS, if yes then should i need to re-submit all the experience related documents for can I submit latest work experience.
:fingerscrossed:
Thanks
Ishaan

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hi all.

I have 11 years of working experience in IT filed, but I hold MASTERS Degree in Microbiology, I was informed that first 6 years of my work experience will not be calculated is it TRUE.

I started my carrier in Nov 2002, if i take out 6 years of experience then from Nov 2008 to Nov 2013 it will be 5 years, so how many points can I claim towards 5 years of experience.

I have got ACS positive outcome in April 2013, but later in July, I was informed that rules got changed and to claim points towards 5 years of experience do I need to redo my assessment with ACS, if yes then should i need to re-submit all the experience related documents for can I submit latest work experience.
:fingerscrossed:
Thanks
Ishaan
Can you briefly state your experience timelines and your qualification timelines
Please confirm if there is any "the experience after XXX is considerd" clause in your ACS assessment

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you briefly state your experience timelines and your qualification timelines
Please confirm if there is any "the experience after XXX is considerd" clause in your ACS assessment

Experience Timelines -
Details that I have submitted to ACS

Nov 2002 to Dec 2012.

After my ACS assessment (April 2013), I am continuing working with same company till date .

Educational timelines
Bachelors - May1995 to June 1998
Masters - Aug1999 to June 2001

·
Registered
303 Posts
Experience Timelines -
Details that I have submitted to ACS

Nov 2002 to Dec 2012.

After my ACS assessment (April 2013), I am continuing working with same company till date .

Educational timelines
Bachelors - May1995 to June 1998
Masters - Aug1999 to June 2001

You can claim max points for your experience ie 8+ years -15 points.
If you have sufficient proofs like form 16 or payslips or bank statements for those 8 yrs you should not have any issues.

Please ping me for any questions.. and please press like and thanks if you find my post useful.

All the best

·
Registered
1 Posts
how can i contact you , i need your help plz

You can claim max points for your experience ie 8+ years -15 points.
If you have sufficient proofs like form 16 or payslips or bank statements for those 8 yrs you should not have any issues.

Please ping me for any questions.. and please press like and thanks if you find my post useful.

All the best

1 - 6 of 6 Posts