Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am trying for Canada Immigration. I have my WES and IELTS completed. Unfortunately, I am stuck at NOC Evaluation phase. Basically, I have graduated with a bachelor's degree in Hotel Management and working as Software Engineer in IT industry. I have total 9 years of professional experience in IT. My query is that since I am working an entirely different field than what I have studied, will I be able to get a successful NOC Evaluation?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I graduated in Commerce and work as DBA right now. I believe I selected NOC related to networking engineering. I received an email last week to submit my passport for Visa stamping. So, I believe you won't face any problem either if you select an NOC that is relevant to your roles and responsibilities that are you going to be part of the referral letter you need to get from your current and previous employers. I ended up not showcasing first few years of my experience upon my consultant's recommendation.

·
Registered
15 Posts
share contact of your consultant please

:confused:
I graduated in Commerce and work as DBA right now. I believe I selected NOC related to networking engineering. I received an email last week to submit my passport for Visa stamping. So, I believe you won't face any problem either if you select an NOC that is relevant to your roles and responsibilities that are you going to be part of the referral letter you need to get from your current and previous employers. I ended up not showcasing first few years of my experience upon my consultant's recommendation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.