Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
will my 3 Years (full time-40hours per week ) work experience as network support gained while studying bachelor degree in information technology assessed by nzqa ?

your advice is much needed .

thank you very much

·
Super Moderator
4,930 Posts
hi
will my 3 Years (full time-40hours per week ) work experience as network support gained while studying bachelor degree in information technology assessed by nzqa ?

your advice is much needed .

thank you very much
If you are having IQA assessment, you must provide work experience evidence as part of the supporting documentation, however the work experience itself isn't assessed. NZQA only assess qualifications but your work experience is used by them as part of that assessment process.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
If you are having IQA assessment, you must provide work experience evidence as part of the supporting documentation, however the work experience itself isn't assessed. NZQA only assess qualifications but your work experience is used by them as part of that assessment process.
thank you for your reply dear escapedtonz ! all my work experience is obtained
during studying, what i mean is that can i get points from work experienced gained during studying ?! i need the point from work experience in order to get 140 point for EOI !
for example: Australia ACS assessment skilled worker met date is after qualification ! in order to get the point for work experience for australia skill select all your work experienced must be after qualification !

·
Super Moderator
4,930 Posts
thank you for your reply dear escapedtonz ! all my work experience is obtained
during studying, what i mean is that can i get points from work experienced gained during studying ?! i need the point from work experience in order to get 140 point for EOI !
for example: Australia ACS assessment skilled worker met date is after qualification ! in order to get the point for work experience for australia skill select all your work experienced must be after qualification !
When questioned on the EOI about work experience anywhere it doesn't mention the experience has to be post qualification so yes you can specify all years. It is only when considering absolute skill shortage bonus points that you need to have at least 3 years post qualification experience to meet the requirements and be able to claim these bonus points.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your reply. Just what i dont wanted to hear :( so i have to wait for three years in order to gain three years experience after qualification ... sigh...

·
Super Moderator
4,930 Posts
Thank you for your reply. Just what i dont wanted to hear :( so i have to wait for three years in order to gain three years experience after qualification ... sigh...
Only if you want to claim bonus points for an occupation off the LTSSL. Look at the list and if your current occupation is there have a look what is stated in the requirements of that occupation. It usually states you need a Level 7 degree - Bachelors level and a min 3 years post qualification experience?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only if you want to claim bonus points for an occupation off the LTSSL. Look at the list and if your current occupation is there have a look what is stated in the requirements of that occupation. It usually states you need a Level 7 degree - Bachelors level and a min 3 years post qualification experience?

yes it`s stated in LTSSL list that my occupation needs bachelor degree and three years work experience after qualification... is there any chance for case officer to accept my work experience pre qualification ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts