Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Team,

I am Harsh from New Delhi, I applied for ACS under 263111 in January 2013 and i got the positive reply from the ACS in April 2013.

I have shown 3.5 years of work experience in Networking and I have Masters degree in Networking too.

I have given IETS 6 times but failed to get 7 in each, I am getting 6.5 in Reading 7-W, 7.5-S, 8.5-L. I have scheduled my exam this October, i hope i would be able to crack it this time, Fingers crossed.

I have a question, I have heard that if you are applying for immigration under ACS category they wil not consider 1st 3 years of experience, ( Is it true ).

My total work experience is 3 years 6 months at the time when i applied for ACS (Jan 2013).

I wanted to know if i am still eligible for EOI if i get my IELTS exam cleared with 7 band in each module or i have to get 6 years of experience and then apply for ACS again.

I am really confused, Please answer my question.

Regards

Harsh

·
Registered
350 Posts

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
In short, they'll deduct either 2 or 4 years of work, not 3, and it's advisable to not to claim points on those deducted years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.