Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am having query regarding work experience point calculation.
My ANZSCO Code is 261313 and assessment authority is ACS.

My assessment was completed in Sept 2014. Where i claimed 6 years of work experience but as per some ACS policy they considered only 4 years(5 points)

After Aug 2015, my work experience will be 7 years.)with the same company. Now my question is regarding the same.

Do i need to apply for assessment again to make it 5 years(For 10 points) or it will be automatically consider 5 years as i do not have change my current company?

Please provide your inputs.

Thank You.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

NO need to apply for re-assessment with ACS.

For your Current Employment leave the "To Date" as BLANK in EOI, so that SkillSelect will automatically calculate your points after AUG 2015.

You may use the same reference letters that you used for ACS skills evaluation while lodging your VISA application.

AT times IF you skills evaluation was done long time ago THEN for CURRENT EMPLOYMENT CO might ask for a NEW letter (inline with WHAT you used for ACS Skills Assessment) to prove THAT you are still doing the same R&R for which ACS assessed you.

Hi,

I am having query regarding work experience point calculation.
My ANZSCO Code is 261313 and assessment authority is ACS.

My assessment was completed in Sept 2014. Where i claimed 6 years of work experience but as per some ACS policy they considered only 4 years(5 points)

After Aug 2015, my work experience will be 7 years.)with the same company. Now my question is regarding the same.

Do i need to apply for assessment again to make it 5 years(For 10 points) or it will be automatically consider 5 years as i do not have change my current company?

Please provide your inputs.

Thank You.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NO need to apply for re-assessment with ACS.

For your Current Employment leave the "To Date" as BLANK in EOI, so that SkillSelect will automatically calculate your points after AUG 2015.

You may use the same reference letters that you used for ACS skills evaluation while lodging your VISA application.

AT times IF you skills evaluation was done long time ago THEN for CURRENT EMPLOYMENT CO might ask for a NEW letter (inline with WHAT you used for ACS Skills Assessment) to prove THAT you are still doing the same R&R for which ACS assessed you.
Jeeten,

Thanks for the information brother.

I found always you helpful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts