Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All--

i have gone through a no of posts and now confused what we need to submit as Work experience proof.

----> i have uploaded all the work experience certificates i got from my previous employers. But the Work Experience in INDIA generally does not include the Job responsibilities or the reference persons. Does the CO asks for this information?

--> the previous companies are not going to provide me any revised experience letters then what should i do in this case?

Any help on this matter will be appreciable.

Shiv

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hello All--

i have gone through a no of posts and now confused what we need to submit as Work experience proof.

----> i have uploaded all the work experience certificates i got from my previous employers. But the Work Experience in INDIA generally does not include the Job responsibilities or the reference persons. Does the CO asks for this information?
They do include roles and responsibilties buddy. Yes it is required by CO. Apart from Offer letter and relieving letters, you need exp/reference letters as well with roles and res included
--> the previous companies are not going to provide me any revised experience letters then what should i do in this case?
Contact your manager or colleague. Get them provide the roles and res on Stamp paper.It will also work.
Any help on this matter will be appreciable.

Shiv
Answers in RED

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi

Hi.

--Roles mean Designations? if yes then definitely its there. But no responsibilities.

--anyhow, what stamp paper needs to be used. i.e. cost of stamp paper?

shiv

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hi.

--Roles mean Designations? if yes then definitely its there. But no responsibilities.
responsibilities also needed, as in wat duties you performed with that designation.You have to get them its absolutely required.
--anyhow, what stamp paper needs to be used. i.e. cost of stamp paper?
50 Rs stamp paper will do. I used the same.

shiv
answers inline :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi,

thanks for quick turn around on this. i have my seniors in those companies. will ask for their help.

shiv
Hi,

do i need to Notarize the stamp paper too????

·
Registered
657 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sir !

Can you pls conform it will be Non judicial stamp paper judicial stamp paper for SD.

Thanks in advance.
Man
I talked to my employer and my seniors regarding exp letter. If I did not hear from any
One of them should I Fodor self declaration.

Will self declaration will solve the purpose? Please let me know.

Thanks
Shiv

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks Shiv,

Sorry to ask same question but yesterday one of member of this forum said it should be judicial stamp paper for SD. Not clear yet. are you sure it will be Non judicial stamp paper for SD.

Pls confirm. Thanks.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Shiv,

Sorry to ask same question but yesterday one of member of this forum said it should be judicial stamp paper for SD. Not clear yet. are you sure it will be Non judicial stamp paper for SD.

Pls confirm. Thanks.
I think this might answer your question.

hi, judicial paper means the paper which is use as the court fees payable to the court.

non juducial stamp paper means the paper which is used in paying the stamp duty to the govt.

nothing can be executed on the judicial stamp paper, and all the deeds and document are prepared on the non judicial stamp papers.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think this might answer your question.

hi, judicial paper means the paper which is use as the court fees payable to the court.

non juducial stamp paper means the paper which is used in paying the stamp duty to the govt.

nothing can be executed on the judicial stamp paper, and all the deeds and document are prepared on the non judicial stamp papers.

Can anyone guide me on this please ??

·
Registered
823 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
60 Posts
189 for Software Engineer!! i m preparing documents for ACS like reference letter from All prior company lets see what happened. If i got then no need to SD Or i have to do SD for All.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts