Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear friends,
I have already submitted EOI but one doubt is cropping up in my mind..so i need your help here.
My Acs letter for one of my experience has this below line :
Dates: 09/09 - 02/10 - (0) years (4months)
Whereas my actual dates for this above duration are 23/09/09 - 05/02/2010
So in the eoi also I mentioned the same and followed this for rest of my companies in similar way by mentioning the exact dates.
So i want to understand why they mention only 4 months when I have few days from sep and feb month too that is my total durations spans 6 months not 4 months.
Please guys help me if this is wrong then i go and modify my eoi by excluding days from sep and feb month and include only 4 months .
Thanks!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dear friends,
I have already submitted EOI but one doubt is cropping up in my mind..so i need your help here.
My Acs letter for one of my experience has this below line :
Dates: 09/09 - 02/10 - (0) years (4months)
Whereas my actual dates for this above duration are 23/09/09 - 05/02/2010
So in the eoi also I mentioned the same and followed this for rest of my companies in similar way by mentioning the exact dates.
So i want to understand why they mention only 4 months when I have few days from sep and feb month too that is my total durations spans 6 months not 4 months.
Please guys help me if this is wrong then i go and modify my eoi by excluding days from sep and feb month and include only 4 months .
Thanks!!
Anybody any inputs??

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
...my actual dates for this above duration are 23/09/09 - 05/02/2010
23/09 to 05/02 is not 6 months. 10 (Oct), 11, 12, 01 (Jan) = 4 months + 7 days of September + 5 days of February = 4 months and 12 days. Round it down at month level and it becomes 4 months.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
...my actual dates for this above duration are 23/09/09 - 05/02/2010
23/09 to 05/02 is not 6 months. 10 (Oct), 11, 12, 01 (Jan) = 4 months + 7 days of September + 5 days of February = 4 months and 12 days. Round it down at month level and it becomes 4 months.
True bro..but I should put these 7 days and 5 days in EOI??, it does not mean that these days are not assessed by ACS since there is no mention of these days.
Thanks in advance buddy.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Yes, you can mention your employment/ episode start and end dates exactly as they are in reality. The only thing to take care of is to not claim points for work experience before the skill-met-date.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, you can mention your employment/ episode start and end dates exactly as they are in reality. The only thing to take care of is to not claim points for work experience before the skill-met-date.
Thanks buddy..noted!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts