Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 16 months work experience and for getting a certificate from a professional body(IITPSA) I need 2 years of work experience.

Since I am only 22, can I apply for exchange work visa?

After completing exchange work visa can I apply for critical skill visa or do I need to leave South Africa for 1 year before applying for any kind of visa?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.