Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am planning to submit my application(175) now but my experience letter latter ( but before 28 days ) since my employer will provide that in next week.I dont want to loose the time and fill my application bcz of my age.

Will that be fine?

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
I would advise that you wait for the experience letter. DIAC has refused a few visas of late because certain documents were not provided at the time of application and I personally would not risk it, if you can get the letter in a week.

Are you celebrating a birthday in a week that will result in you being able to claim less points against the age criteria?

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would advise that you wait for the experience letter. DIAC has refused a few visas of late because certain documents were not provided at the time of application and I personally would not risk it, if you can get the letter in a week.

Are you celebrating a birthday in a week that will result in you being able to claim less points against the age criteria?

yea i am celebrating my birthday in 5 days
I don't plan to submit it late.
I will have 28 days to give work-ex documents after filling the application.I plan to utlilise these 28 days to submit the document.Will it be fine if my work-ex document date is after filing my application.

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
If you are sure that you have 28 days to submit your reference letters, then there should be no harm in submitting them after you have lodged your application.

However, please do check and make sure that your facts are correct - I don't have any experience of submitting certain documents after the application has been lodged and I would hate for you to have problems later on, based on this minor technicality.

If you are able to, then have a word with your employer and emphasise the urgency of getting the letter as soon as possible. If you explain the situation, they may be willing to expedite the process and give you the letter early.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
You are perfectly alright...
dont worry about it..
go ahead and file and you can give the docs in the allotted time period of 28 days..:)
Hi

I am planning to submit my application(175) now but my experience letter latter ( but before 28 days ) since my employer will provide that in next week.I dont want to loose the time and fill my application bcz of my age.

Will that be fine?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.