Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am from India and want to come to AU for work and Hoiliday. I have been checking the Visa website and none of the options says its eligible for Indians. Is there any other way for this process?? I really want to come this year.

·
Super Moderator
5,704 Posts
Hello, I am from India and want to come to AU for work and Hoiliday. I have been checking the Visa website and none of the options says its eligible for Indians. Is there any other way for this process?? I really want to come this year.
No. You could apply for a Visitor Visa, but even if that was approved (which it might not be) you would not be able to work, and would be in serious trouble if you tried and were found out.

·
Registered
550 Posts
For indians only option being able to work is applying for PR under subclass 189/190/489 stream or find a sponsor for 457 like visa.

As said above, if you are found to be working while on visitor visa, it will damage your case for PR in future.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.