Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends.

If you work 5 months in a company and have a work accident, afterwards 3 months of paid rest due to the accident, then leave the company.

In total 8 months employed by the company, 5 months full time work and last 3 months paid rest at home. (3 months were paid by the government, left the company after healing.)

When claiming work experience points, is it possible to claim for 8 months?

·
Registered
23,843 Posts
Hi friends.

If you work 5 months in a company and have a work accident, afterwards 3 months of paid rest due to the accident, then leave the company.

In total 8 months employed by the company, 5 months full time work and last 3 months paid rest at home. (3 months were paid by the government, left the company after healing.)

When claiming work experience points, is it possible to claim for 8 months?
You should not claim for 8 months in my opinion

Cheers

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should not claim for 8 months in my opinion

Cheers
But I was still employed by the company. I do not know what to do, I need this 3 months...

Does it ask somewhere in the application about accident history?

·
Registered
23,843 Posts
But I was still employed by the company. I do not know what to do, I need this 3 months...

Does it ask somewhere in the application about accident history?
You said you were not paid bythe company
The government gave you the salary

You will have to provide salary slips for this period

Cheers

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You said you were not paid bythe company
The government gave you the salary

You will have to provide salary slips for this period

Cheers
I can provide kind of work starting paper and leaving papers. They will cover 8 months.

Do they ask us all the payslips? Or just 1,2 payslips per company is enough?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I can provide kind of work starting paper and leaving papers. They will cover 8 months.

Do they ask us all the payslips? Or just 1,2 payslips per company is enough?
It is better you provide payslips...

Like it's been said already, i suggest you dont claim since you were not paid.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is better you provide payslips...

Like it's been said already, i suggest you dont claim since you were not paid.

For the rest period, I got paid but not by the company. Government paid %70 of my salary. But this is kind of an insurance for companies. Government takes care of it.

I will provide payslips but it is very hard to get them for each month. I worked in 4 companies. Wouldnt it be enough to provide 1 payslip for each company?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
For the rest period, I got paid but not by the company. Government paid %70 of my salary. But this is kind of an insurance for companies. Government takes care of it.

I will provide payslips but it is very hard to get them for each month. I worked in 4 companies. Wouldnt it be enough to provide 1 payslip for each company?
You can provide payslips for every quarter along with bank statement which supports your payslips...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts