Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did my routine online checking today and guess what...the most beautiful sentence greeted me....APPLICANT APPROVED...WOOOHOOO...!!!I'm over the moon...It's time to do the Conga...!!!:boxing:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Congratulations, Let us know the timeline if possible.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Did my routine online checking today and guess what...the most beautiful sentence greeted me....APPLICANT APPROVED...WOOOHOOO...!!!I'm over the moon...It's time to do the Conga...!!!:boxing:
Congratulations.. Please post your time line on the time line thread if you have not posted it already. Also share with us on your plans with job search and mooving there.

Best Regards,

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
congrats for ur visa...:clap2::clap2::clap2:
keep us posted with plans for aussieland....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats Slayer... :clap2:

Please share some best practices or things-to-watch-for from your experience..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for all the congrats guys...heres my timeline...
DECIDED TO GO DEC 2008, TRA ACK'D 07/04/09, TRA PASSED 21/04/09, A.M.E.(MECHANICAL)(4114-11)175 CSL VISA LODGED 27/04/09, APPLICATION BEING PROCESSED FURTHER 01/10/09, MY DOCS CHANGED TO MET 19/10/09 EXCEPT FOR MISSUS AND KID,TODAY IS THE DAY 09/11/09- VISA APPROVED..

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
hi slayer

congratulations :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts