Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:juggle:Well guys
Maybe down to luck, all the good wishes we had---but more likely I think due to the lack of experienced qualified Midwives, We got uour Pwemanant Residence!!!! EMailed on thursday to let us know, finally, we can make some plans
Cheers Jabba:clap2:

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
:cheer2: Congratulations!!

That's brilliant news!

Dolly

·
Registered
619 Posts
:juggle:Well guys
Maybe down to luck, all the good wishes we had---but more likely I think due to the lack of experienced qualified Midwives, We got uour Pwemanant Residence!!!! EMailed on thursday to let us know, finally, we can make some plans
Cheers Jabba:clap2:
Thats great! Congratulations!!!!! How long did it take? I have a friend who is a midwife in UK and was contemplating the move.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Congratulations.........!

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
hi

congratulations.. if you have not updated the timeline, pls do so.

keep us posted about your plans

·
Registered
204 Posts
Congratulations...

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hi Jabba....Congratulations and well done!!!!!!!wooo hoo! I am a midwife and fly to Brisbane in 19 days, i start my job on the 11th January. Not only do we have one of the best jobs in the world it also has its advantages too!

We have a visa 176 which was granted in July, just want to go now.

Keep you posted....ellisa

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats great! Congratulations!!!!! How long did it take? I have a friend who is a midwife in UK and was contemplating the move.
Been here 18months on a 457, work agreed to sponsor me for PR in July applied on 16th Oct visa granted 12th Nov, and that was applying under special circumstances as I am over the age limit for applying for PR independently which is 45 xx Hope that helps
Jabba

1 - 9 of 9 Posts