·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

This is my case

1/ Mrt won and released: 10th of Feb 2015
2/ Re-submit the nomination: 3rd of Feb 2015
3/ Im- Dept requested to submit information to support nomination: 26th of Feb 2015
4/ My solicitor submit all relation information to Im-Dept: 11th of March 2015
5/ My company director sent a letter of explaination to request the priority: 21th of April 2015

next Monday is the 3rd of May, 3 months cross finger for re-newing the nomination

my solicitor recommended me and my company director to go to level 25, 1 Lonsdale Melbourne CBD to meet a manager of immigration department to claim the nomination

is that the good idea? Anyone has been or being in this situation???

as i knew the timeframe to lodged and get the nomination is 1 month only thus i am getting nervous

thanks for your shaing information

Cheers to Everyone
Ray

·
Registered
4 Posts
Praveen

I am ni same position. I (my company) lodged the application for 457 renewal in March and the medicals is completed on April 2nd. Its been more than a month after the medicals and still waiting for 457. My bridging got triggered from 29th April and tomorrow i will complete a week in bridging.

i think there is a delay now for everyone

·
Registered
20 Posts
I m waiting now for more than 20 business days since the last requested info was uploaded. What could be the reason for this DELAY FOR ALL...Is there anyone out here who has got the 457 approved after getting a "request for more information" from DIBP in April/ May 2015

·
Registered
4 Posts
My sponsor managed to get in touch with the immi dept. They said they have received the medicals and they are OK. All we can do now is to wait! Looks like some common delay in processing 457s

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats @kkgpraveen. Our medicals were completed on 10 April. Taking the 3-6 April long weekend in consideration, I assume I should get the grant in 3-4 days. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do we need to renew medical check

Just throught to update, i got the renewal nomination on 1st of June (4 months), cross finger for 457 until now without any request to renew the health check.
Do we definitively re-new the health check all the time? Or they could go straight to issue the 457?
Thanks
Ray

1 - 10 of 10 Posts