Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Spell check ain't like it was in my day eh......

Are you obese and diabetic jojo? From the pics I've seen I'd suggest not!
Interesting that you should say that, cos 7 years ago I was exactly that!!! 18 stone and type 2 diabetic and had IBS, arthritus, ezcema...!!! I went on the atkins diet and it cured the lot - completely! ... and no I wasnt on the contraceptive pill!!!!!!
Jo xxx

·
Banned
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting that you should say that, cos 7 years ago I was exactly that!!! 18 stone and type 2 diabetic and had IBS, arthritus, ezcema...!!! I went on the atkins diet and it cured the lot - completely! ... and no I wasnt on the contraceptive pill!!!!!!
Jo xxx
Well it has to be said you look amazing in a bikini now!

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Interesting that you should say that, cos 7 years ago I was exactly that!!! 18 stone and type 2 diabetic and had IBS, arthritus, ezcema...!!! I went on the atkins diet and it cured the lot - completely!
Jo xxx
I didn't realise that Jo - I may have to look into the Atkins diet then.

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
I didn't realise that Jo - I may have to look into the Atkins diet then.
The Atkins diet has taken such a beating from the media that its all but dissappeared, wrongly in my opinion! It was never as they reported it, "all meat, fried food and fat". Its simply a diet whereby you dont eat high carb food, ie. sugar, flour or potatoes! The rest is up to you! I still follow it to this day and wouldnt eat any other way!!

Jo xxx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.