Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"We advise women not to go jet-skiing on their own as this may result in men harassing them and causing them to become confused and lose control," Lieutenant Colonel Abdullah Al Mazyoud, Director of Ports Police, said.
So does that mean we should add driving to that too? :rolleyes:

You couldn't make it up, shirley the Police should be talking to the chasers, not the chasees?

Gotta love this town - it's the woman's fault, maybe she was acting or was dressed in an inappropriate manner that made the poor feckless men chase after her...

Gulf News

·
Registered
196 Posts
Story as old as the age of time

So does that mean we should add driving to that too? :rolleyes:

You couldn't make it up, shirley the Police should be talking to the chasers, not the chasees?

Gotta love this town - it's the woman's fault, maybe she was acting or was dressed in an inappropriate manner that made the poor feckless men chase after her...

Gulf News
ah Toon from what I have observed of the driving here, it doesn't need women on the road for drivers to lose control. They all seem quite capable on their own to do that (and not to be accused of being sexist, or generalise will include women too :p

But it's the age old story :confused: blame the victim and if she happens to be a woman then of course she must have done somethin

cos its a fact that we are just sirens tempting the poor innocent men :boxing:

Reactions: Engineer

·
Registered
394 Posts
i wonder if the men come up on their jet ski to the girls jet ski in the middle of the ocean and ask "how much" ....lol

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Yeah, I read this article in the 7Days a few days ago... thought it was BS then and still do. They need to put out a police presence in the waters. Some of these jet skiers are retarded and reckless. As for the police captain stating that women shouldn't drive jet ski's, it is just another excuse for boys that lack discipline to behave badly and get away with it. Sad, but true.

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
It is a well known fact that men are unable to control themselves. Women can not be out amongst men temping them with their sexyness. It is all womens fault they are so sexy that the guys cant control themselves... This is why women shouldnt be let out the house, let alone on a jetski NUDE! DUH.

Reactions: Toon

·
Registered
36 Posts
It is a well known fact that men are unable to control themselves. Women can not be out amongst men temping them with their sexyness. It is all womens fault they are so sexy that the guys cant control themselves... This is why women shouldnt be let out the house, let alone on a jetski NUDE! DUH.
yeah, it leads to some dangerous thinking... "it wasn't my fault i did x to her, she was practically asking for it" isn't far off this poor stretch of logic. maybe i'm just jaded by the country i come from.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts