Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone
Need a advice very badly I am EEA national have applied for EEA2 for my baby its just 1 and half month but I want to travel to India now it's very very urgent so I am thinking to withdraw EEA2 application and apply EEA FP from India
So I just wanna know is there going to be any problem for my baby to get a EEA FP if I withdraw my baby EEA2 application and apply EEA FP from India and how long it will take to get a EEA FP from India please moderators help

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
No need to withdraw residence card application. Provided you have your baby's passport back, just travel to India and apply for EEA family permit before returning. Should take 1-2 weeks. If in the meantime baby's residence card is issued, get your family to courier it to you (don't post it) and use it to enter UK.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much Joppa much appreciated I have one more question can they delay or refused application in India saying that I have already applied for EEA2 is it allowed by LAW to apply for both same time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much Joppa much appreciated I have one more question can they delay or refused application in India saying that I have already applied for EEA2 is it allowed by LAW to apply for both same time.

Please experts need a advice very badly Joppa please advice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.