Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winter let in or near Albufeira... Looking for a winter let from November - May .. couple -63-64..Very clean, tidy, and responsible people my wife has COPD and we need somewhere warm in the winter we would be staying 2-3 weeks a month but would pay full monthly rental... Max rent £300. Per month.. From November to the end of May.. Will do any work on the apartment for you if needed for free.. References available. Many thanks...

·
Registered
9 Posts
I do the check in and check out for a very nice apartment in Salgados, and it´s a 5 minute walk from the beach. Its a 7 - 10 minute drive from Albufeira. I know it is still available. If you are still looking write a note here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Winter let

Thank you Steve (mod) I couldn't log in with my account. Is there any way you could let the Lady who replied to contact me on my wife's new account...many thanks..

G

·
Registered
14 Posts
I do the check in and check out for a very nice apartment in Salgados, and it´s a 5 minute walk from the beach. Its a 7 - 10 minute drive from Albufeira. I know it is still available. If you are still looking write a note here.

I will be looking for permanent accomodation on February 1, 2018

Studio. One or Two bedroom apartments are ideal.

If you hear of anything. please let me know and you will not find me ungrateful

Best Regards

Bill

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Winter let

Hi Bill I wish you luck with finding a place...have you tried Algarve lettings? There's a Chance you might pick one up there...good luck...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you very much.. I will ring you at 10am as it's very late at the moment and I don't want to disturb you at this time in the morning...

·
Registered
9 Posts
John just send me a text message, or a call at any time during the day if you want. The apartment is still available. Its on the first floor of a small 3 story building. It has a lift and the area is quiet and peaceful. My number is 00351 916014783

1 - 11 of 11 Posts