Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of you are aware of my fraudster ex husband who ran away and left me with a young baby for his British visa. I managed to get his visa curtailed and it was due to finish 2 days a go. Something must have happened because today I received a court order for access to my child. He had put on there that he had no contact details for me or my family therefore could not try mediation however he then puts my phone number on the form. I haven't moved from my address nor has my family members and we haven't changed our contact details.

I posted previously that I was looking to move to Pakistan under a job offer. I didn't move at the time as I was scared that my husband might drag me to court for it even though he had no residence rights in this country.

However I am pretty sure that he has applied for DL on basis of British child. I am opposing all contact on basis of no status in the UK and being absent for so long and using my child as an immigration tool. I still wish to move to Pakistan and wish my Husband to also go back to country of origin and I would then consider supervised contact within family elders.

If I was to write to the Home Office and tell them that I was happy to move to Pakistan and allow contact, would they consider deporting him? Both of us would be very able to integrate back into the culture at home and my daughter is very young so would also have no difficulty in adjusting. My husband has a big business in Pakistan which he runs/ funds from her. He also supports his family and married siblings back home with money here. He is quite well and able to live in Pakistan. Is this possible or should I not say anything to the Home Office?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You really need to consult a lawyer.
Hi Nycoln, I have consulted lawyers but all of them seem to just want to help me with the family side of things rather than any immigration side.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.