Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and I have a question to ask that whether the skilled employment which was assessed by Engineers Australia, displaying the number of years, will be re-assessed by DIBP, or we just need to submit the outcome letter from EA to DIBP?

Please let me know the procedure how DIBP will evaluate your relevant skilled employment?

Anyone has experience in this matter please share with me.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and I have a question to ask that whether the skilled employment which was assessed by Engineers Australia, displaying the number of years, will be re-assessed by DIBP, or we just need to submit the outcome letter from EA to DIBP?

Please let me know the procedure how DIBP will evaluate your relevant skilled employment?

Anyone has experience in this matter please share with me.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
DIBP just verify credibility and authenticity of your documents provided for experience, qualification and assessment. DIBP do nothing like re-evaluation. They will just consider no. of years assessed by EA and then check authenticity by employee verification etc.

Reactions: sebolcat

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DIBP just verify credibility and authenticity of your documents provided for experience, qualification and assessment. DIBP do nothing like re-evaluation. They will just consider no. of years assessed by EA and then check authenticity by employee verification etc.
Thank bro,

Do we need to re-submit the documents that we sent to EA for additional assessment? Or they will just be based on the outcome letter and contact the employer for verification?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Thank bro,

Do we need to re-submit the documents that we sent to EA for additional assessment? Or they will just be based on the outcome letter and contact the employer for verification?
Yes there is big checklist for this. You have to submit many documents for qualification transcripts , RNR letters, Form 16, tax documents, salary slips, Bank statements, form 80, PCC, medical examination etc etc.

refer below post:-

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...7801-189-invite-how-proceed.html#post12073337

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
191 Posts
Ok , that in case of RSEA outcome letter

But in case of MSA outcome letter what will happen ??!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I was confused about this too.

I checked the link about "POST INVITE" but it is still unclear that if we were granted relevant skilled employment, do we need to provide all the set of documents that submitted to EA or not. It seems a bit overlap between EA and DIBP processes.

G

·
Sebolcat, you have to submit all docs to dibp for employment not just outcome letter. They do verification randomly or if they feel that you didn't submit enough evidence for employment. So I would advise to submit sane set of docs which u submitted to EA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sebolcat, you have to submit all docs to dibp for employment not just outcome letter. They do verification randomly or if they feel that you didn't submit enough evidence for employment. So I would advise to submit sane set of docs which u submitted to EA

We need to submit CDRs and CPD !! Does CO understand these type of technical documents ?!!!

G

·

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Thank you very much,

I will do so when the time comes.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I was confused about this too.

I checked the link about "POST INVITE" but it is still unclear that if we were granted relevant skilled employment, do we need to provide all the set of documents that submitted to EA or not. It seems a bit overlap between EA and DIBP processes.

Either your outcome MSA or RSEA , you need to upload all documents for your employment history

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
770 Posts

MSA follows same procedure.

·
Registered
770 Posts
MSA is not the same RSEA procedures completely,

EA is not assessing your employment history in MSA , only your skills and CDRs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am referring about DIBP. After both assessments DIBP procedure is same.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts