Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys planning to apply for my husband spouse visa in middle of November

I have two jobs:
.first job earning around 17000 non salaried employed 2 years ( no worries about this job)

. Second job earning 6000 a year non salaried my start date was 2nd May 2017

A terrible thought has crossed my mind which has got me worried

In my second job my start date is 2nd May....therefore to be officially employed for 6 months at the company I would have to wait for 2nd November.

But my first payment was end of May and I would have 6 paylsips by the 31st October ( the end of October being my 6th payment)

Do I have to wait to get November pay (as I reach 6 months of employment on the 2n november) therefore apply early December? Or can I continue with what I had planned in mind and recive my 6th payment end of October and apply after November 2nd but before November pay?

Please can someone shed some light on this matter. I'm really hoping I won't have to wait for November pay cuz I really don't want to delay my application any longer.

Many thanks
Layla

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Under Cat A you need the last 6 payslips for both jobs, even if dates don't quite match. So apply as soon as you get those 12 payslips.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh sorry joppa I'm confused.

I'm applying with 6 paylsips from both jobs I will have 6th paylsips from both jobs on 30 October

Then will be applying for my husband visa first week November.

Is this correct?

Many thanks

Layla

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Yes. The only stipulation is that your most recent payslip is dated within 28 days of application.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh ok that's a relief

I thought that because my six months in that job will be on 2nd November. I thought I will need November payslip to reflect the date 2nd November in my pay ( to show six months of pay).

By submitting latest paylsip dated 30th October in my application it does not cover pay that includes 2nd November.

I guess I was wrong as I will physically have six paylsips from both jobs on the 30 October.

·
Registered
98 Posts
LaylaB looking at your post now i think you need to provide 6 payslips of each job so in total 12 payslips if you are applying based on these 2 jobs. Read the guide well before you apply or go see a solicitor better than you lose the application fees.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the advice much appreciated

I'm booking an appointment with a solicitor next week.. ive had 1 refusal n can't risk another I will discuss with him and confirm everything with him.

Thanks for replying back to me and thanks for everyone on this forum for all the help I've been receiving :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.