Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi mates,
I have recently completed 60 points as Engineering Technologist 233914 which are broken as follows:
Degree: 15 Engineering Technologist
IELTS: 10
Australian 1 Yr Experience: 5
Total : 60
Currently onshore

Can anybody guide me about the probability of getting invitation?

Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
ive been waiting with 60 points since last october, and at this point im not sure what the next step is.

we may have chances in provinical / regional, if anyone knows the chances of getting invite in state nominated or regianal please let us know

Reactions: chwfarooq

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
ive been waiting with 60 points since last october, and at this point im not sure what the next step is.

we may have chances in provinical / regional, if anyone knows the chances of getting invite in state nominated or regianal please let us know
Whats your ANZ code. If your occupation is more in demand in particular province/state then you can get invited

·
Registered
23,919 Posts

People from all over the world are flocking to Canada and you desperately want to come to Australia

I guess the grass is always green on the other side

Cheers

·
Registered
44 Posts
People from all over the world are flocking to Canada and you desperately want to come to Australia

I guess the grass is always green on the other side

Cheers
its not bad in canada, but its cold, also dark. its dark from dec-apr
my code is 2339 - engineering technologist

you guys have any ideo of current points requirements for 190 or 489

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi mates,
I have recently completed 60 points as Engineering Technologist 233914 which are broken as follows:
Currently onshore

Thanks
No chance at 60. Soon, chance for 65 pointers may end too and it may already have if you already didn't apply. Very few people this year will get invite with 65.

Date of Effect most likely will move till March and if being optimistic then just touching April (very unlikely).

Next year it will all be 70 if quota is same and very few 65 pointers maybe.

For this year to get invite, you need 70 points if you are yet to submit EOI. Simple as that. So, get Superior English and get to 70. Try PTE maybe.

·
Registered
228 Posts
No chance at 60. Soon, chance for 65 pointers may end too and it may already have if you already didn't apply. Very few people this year will get invite with 65.

Date of Effect most likely will move till March and if being optimistic then just touching April (very unlikely).

Next year it will all be 70 if quota is same and very few 65 pointers maybe.

For this year to get invite, you need 70 points if you are yet to submit EOI. Simple as that. So, get Superior English and get to 70. Try PTE maybe.
Zaback where r u man. Have u got the invite yet

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
664 Posts
its not bad in canada, but its cold, also dark. its dark from dec-apr
my code is 2339 - engineering technologist

you guys have any ideo of current points requirements for 190 or 489
Try PTE. You'll be getting 20 points with ease.

PTE is (almost) nowhere accepted other than Australia. Take advantage of that mate.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi mates,
Currently onshore

Thanks
No chance. Try to increase your English score to make your points 70.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Zaback where r u man. Have u got the invite yet

Not yet mate. Hopefully October, most likely 2nd round of October.

·
Registered
44 Posts
zback21 is getting in for sure, i hope you wont miss your forum friends too much. good luck man and thanks for your assistance along the way

Reactions: rabs138

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Make it happen bro its been a year since ur PTE and Eng aus result

I know. It's getting too long. I just got in the middle of two worst decision by DIBP. First to finish the quota 6 months early. Then realizing they messed up, now trying to slow the invite down so it doesn't finish 6 months early this year. I guess that's life.

zback21 is getting in for sure, i hope you wont miss your forum friends too much. good luck man and thanks for your assistance along the way
Thanks mate ! Hope everything is going great with you too !

Reactions: rabs138

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Is there any chance of State Sponsorship with 60 Points?
One guy got it from Vic, but he was Electrical Engineer assessed as Engg tech.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am telecom Engineer assessed as engineering technologist with 5 points of 1 yr AUS experience. total 60 ponits

1 - 18 of 18 Posts