Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any chance that the DIAC might cease accepting 175 visas temporarily, till the new points are out as there is lot of demand now? I am collecting all documents and will be able to apply in another 10 days. Just worried if they might do this. Any news folks?

·
Registered
630 Posts
Is there any chance that the DIAC might cease accepting 175 visas temporarily, till the new points are out as there is lot of demand now? I am collecting all documents and will be able to apply in another 10 days. Just worried if they might do this. Any news folks?
Latest news is that they will be accepting 175 applications until June 30th 2012. Hurry up anyway but don't stress.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks. I will rush.
I am on same boat. Can you please share what documents are required, I believe they are similar to what we have sent to ACS. Can you confirm ?

My list is

1 ACS
2 IELTS
3 Passport
4 Work Experience experience letter/reference letter/last 6 month payslip/Offer letter
5 Education Qualification Degree Certification
6 Spouse ACS, IELTS
7 Spouse Work experiance experience letter/reference letter/last 6 month payslip/
Offer letter

Thanks...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am on same boat. Can you please share what documents are required, I believe they are similar to what we have sent to ACS. Can you confirm ?

My list is

1 ACS
2 IELTS
3 Passport
4 Work Experience experience letter/reference letter/last 6 month payslip/Offer letter
5 Education Qualification Degree Certification
6 Spouse ACS, IELTS
7 Spouse Work experiance experience letter/reference letter/last 6 month payslip/
Offer letter

Thanks...
Hi,

Yes almost similar. I try giving all possible information. My wife is just a secondary applicant and I didnt assess her info. So I am not including her assessment. Consider including the previous experience letters, marriage certificate etc. Send as much information as possible.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi there

I'm unable to post a link (new user), but you may want to check in on this as according to the www workliveplay qld gov au/dsdweb/v4/apps/web/content.cfmid=4021]Newsroom

it looks like applications will stop being accepted MAY 25th!

·
Super Moderator
3,447 Posts
Hi there

I'm unable to post a link (new user), but you may want to check in on this as according to the www workliveplay qld gov au/dsdweb/v4/apps/web/content.cfmid=4021]Newsroom

it looks like applications will stop being accepted MAY 25th!
Yes, Queensland will stop accepting applications for state sponsorship after close of business on Friday, 25 May.

However, DIAC will continue to accept 175/176 applications after that date up to 1 July.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes, Queensland will stop accepting applications for state sponsorship after close of business on Friday, 25 May.

However, DIAC will continue to accept 175/176 applications after that date up to 1 July.
Good catch....my mistake, but nice to add more clarity here.

Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.